Mega Challenge 2016
Mega Challenge (MC) is a constellation of different kinds of competitions held under one roof. Competitions inside MC come as a merger of various disciplines of General Knowledge and Fine arts with extracurricular activities. The brand is evidence that the cliché ideas about people of this land are mere stereotypes, that youth of this land have discipline of more than just weapons and war. MC was organized with the same motive of helping improve the broken status of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and recognize the efforts of youngsters.
MC 2016 was organized in spring at Peshawar Sports Complex, Qayyum Stadium, Peshawar March 05-06, 2016.
As a brand, Mega Challenge has reached a wide audience of youngsters across Pakistan. MC achieved its self-planned target when the number of participants reached a total figure of 1,000 selected from a huge pool who applied for various competitions from across Pakistan. Youth participated from all the provinces including; Sindh, Punjab, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan & Azad Jammu Kashmir.
- To bring in harmony and peace among the diverse groups of youth
- To highlight the positive aspects of youngsters to the world
- To build a permanent platform for youngsters, where they can polish their skills and enhance their capacity
- To highlight the importance of recreational activities along with academic activities
- It promoted cultural diversity among people of Pakistan
- Helped to shape up the future of youth & choose their career line from the competitions they choose to compete in
- A positive image of the youth of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was projected
- People across Pakistan from diverse culture & backgrounds were gathered under one roof which contributed to promoting peace, harmony & culture diversity