Mega Challenge 2015
Mega Challenge (MC) is a constellation of different kinds of competitions held under one roof. Competitions inside MC come as a merger of various disciplines of General Knowledge and Fine arts with extracurricular activities. Competitions were held in 14 different categories among students across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Liaison Corporation is the creator of Mega Challenge and has so far been the flag-bearer of such events in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Religious rituals, customs, rich folklore and traditional games have never been missed so much as they are missed now. Years of unpleasant times gave rise to a need for equally pleasant events. In 2015, the Mega challenge was organized with greater passion and livelier spirits than of 2013. It was the annual development program scheme of Directorate General of Sports & Youth Affairs, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa while Liaison Corporation was its Implementing/ Consulting Partner.
MC 2015 was organized in spring at FAST University, Peshawar March 2015. Participants from more than 30 institutes of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa participated in this event.
More than 500 students from educational institutes across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa participated in MC’15.
- To bring harmony and peace among the diverse groups of youth
- To highlight the importance of recreational activities along with academic activities
- To improve the image of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and especially Peshawar as the city of hope and aspiration
- It promoted cultural diversity among people of Pakistan
- Helped to shape up the future of youth & choose their career line from the competitions they choose to compete in
- A positive image of the youth of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was projected
- Helped in the capacity building of youth and polished their hidden skills