Inter Provincial Youth Exchange Program 2015
Inter-Provincial Youth Exchange Program 2015 (IPYEP ’15) is a Youth/ Educational Exchange Program initiated by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Directorate General of Sports & Youth Affairs. This program provided opportunity for youth/ students of Educational Institutions (with age limits of 18-25 years) throughout the province to spend a week-long time and visit various parts of Pakistan in order to share ideas, explore new opportunities, see historical, cultural & heritage sites and to have social interaction with new people, policy/ lawmakers, diplomats, experts of various fields, educationalists and youth.
- Lahore MARCH 21-25, 2015
- Taxila-Islamabad-Azad Kashmir MARCH 28, 2015 – APRIL 03, 2015
- Karachi APRIL 11-16, 2015
More than 75 participants were taken to three visits as per the plan, 25 participants during each visit.
National and International media provided full coverage to the event through various medium that is, radio, television, and newspapers.
- To promote the positive image of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa youth & promote Peace
- To provide an interactive forum for young people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to learn
- To convey peace message across the nation through media and to show the world that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is a peaceful land and its youth is capable enough to lead from the front at every difficult moment and can contribute their share in its development process
- To provide the opportunity to young people from selected clusters of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to learn more about Pakistani society, people, institutions, values, and culture
- The youth of Pakistan was given a chance to explore and get an inspiration from the wonderful sights of Pakistan
- Variety of the participants from the diverse backgrounds were given the same platform in order to learn and cooperate with each other
- The youth was given an opportunity to keep the culture intact and to perceive the positive image of Pakistan